What personal data do we collect and why?
When you register and use the Site, we may ask you to provide certain data, such as your contact details, demographic and other personal information. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase. In addition to the information you provide, we may obtain additional information from third party information providers, in order to provide additional contact and demographic information.
The principle purposes for which we process and store your personal data are:
• To enable us to carry out our business for our clients;
• To introduce associated enquiries to such third parties who are appropriately authorised and regulated by the relevant body and where express consent has been granted by the client or questionnaire respondent;
• To allow us to personalise products and services provided via the Site;
to speed up the purchasing process and to allow us to pre-populate other forms on the Site, saving you time;
• To monitor the usage, improve and administer the Site and the services provided on the Site;
• To enable us to conduct surveys and aggregate user profiles;
• To enable us to provide you with information on selected products and selected services that we think may be of interest to you (unless you have asked us not to do so) including those provided by third parties;
• To prevent or detect fraud or abuses; and
• In certain cases and from time to time, we may use your email address to send you information on the products and services we offer to enable us to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations.
To whom do we disclose your information?
Security of your personal data
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal data including the use of encryption technology, but cannot guarantee the security of any personal data you disclose online. You accept the inherent security implications of dealing online over the Internet and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security. All employees and data processors who have access to, or are otherwise associated with, the processing of personal data, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal data received.
Retention of information
Personal data will be retained for a period to enable us to provide repeat customers with the most efficient service. If this business is sold or integrated with another business your details may be disclosed to our advisors, owners of the business and any prospective purchasers and their advisors.
You can check the information that we hold about you by emailing us, which we will provide within a month of your request, subject to payment of a service charge. To maintain security we may require proof of your identity. We will amend or delete any personal data relating to you which is found to be incorrect or not relevant in accordance with the Act. If you are aware of any changes to your personal data we ask that you notify us by speaking to a customer services representative of Nutrisential on 07887 880 190. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly upon receipt of a written request to:
The Hale Barns Therapy Centre
298 Hale Rd
If you need to know more about the Data Protection Act and your rights, please visit the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office at www.ico.gov.uk
Nutrisential is a registered trademark number 1133646